|
这篇英文短诗来自网络电子信件,南非黑白种族隔离政策曾让非洲原住民黑人遭到许多不平等的待遇,而本诗作者即以天生肤色的差异,来表达心中的不满与无奈。
亲爱的白种人,有几件事你必须知道。Dear white, something you got to know,
当我出生时,我是黑色的When I was born, I was black.
我长大了,我是黑色的When I grow up, I am black.
我在阳光下,我是黑色的When I''m under the sun, I''m black.
我寒冷时,我是黑色的When I''m cold, I''m black.
我害怕时,我是黑色的When I''m afraid, I''m black.
我生病了,我是黑色的When I''m sick, I''m black
|当我死了,我仍是黑色的。When I die, I''m still black
你---白种人you---white people,
当你出生时,你是粉红色的When you were born, you were pink.
你长大了,变成白色的When you grow up, you become white.
你在阳光下,你是红色的You''re red under the sun
你寒冷时,你是青色的You''re blue when you''re cold.
你害怕时,你是黄色的You are yellow when you''re afraid.
你生病时,你是绿色的You''re green when you''re sick.
当你死时,你是灰色的You''re gray when you die.
而你,却叫我「有色人种」?And you, call me "color"?
|
|